Re: [HARC] Annual Dinner

  • whodat.4@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      Chuck Rich can give you information on this.It will be the second Tuesday of Nov.He could give you more information.John wd8bwk

    • Philip Van Huis
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
        Hey Jan;

        Chuck Rich is the chairman for the banquet this year but I know that he is
        not on this reflector; so, I will try to fill in the details for you. If I
        should get something wrong, I hope someone will fill in the correct
        information.

        The banquet will be on Tuesday, November 14, but I don't know the exact
        starting time. Hope someone can fill this in!

        It will be held at the M-N-M Mongolian Buffet on James Street (which is in
        building where the Sweden House Buffet used to be. Which in turn is in the
        outlet mall, right by from the Star Theater).

        Hope this helps.

        Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY