Meeting for the Super swap.

  • John Hanse
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      For All that are interested we will be having a super swap committee meeting
      this Saturday morning 9 Am at the Tech and training center. All are inviter
      to attend we are getting close to the swap and all the jobs and deities need
      to be filled.

      If you are able to help on Oct. 20 Friday night or Saturday Oct 21 pleas e
      mail me and let me know that you are available and we will find a job for
      you, HYPERLINK "mailto:swap@..."swap@....

      Thank and hope to have a great swap this year.

      John Hanse

      Chairman 2006 great lakeshore super swap

      KC8QDE

      616-836-3737