Help Needed for 5K run in Spring Lake

  • John Wehmer (WB9JSR)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      There have been five Amateurs that have volunteered to help for 5k run in Spring Lake this Saturday, September 23, 2006. We need at
      least eight people. If you can help, please contact this reflector, John Fisher at jfischer@...
      <mailto:jfischer@...> or me ( wb9jsr@... <mailto:wb9jsr@...> ).

      We are meeting at 9am at the Spring Lake EOC, Spring Lake Police Department, 102 W. Savidge St., the South West corner of Savidge
      St. and Buchanan St. The run starts at 10:00am and we should be finished by 11:30 or so.

      73

      John WB9JSR
      Ottawa County EC
      home1 616-847-6409