Re: [HARC] Capacitor needed

  • Ernest Lloyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
      What form factor do you need? I have a Sprague Orange drop cap , .1 mfd @400 vDC, and another (probably also Mylar) .1 MFD @ 600 WVDC. They are about an inch long by 1/2 inch thick, cylindrical form with axial leads. You can have them if you need them.
      They are removed from surplus equipment circa 1970's, but they bridge out OK.
      73, Ernie, W8EL

      radioboy1950 <radioboy1950@...> wrote:
      Ok all you old timer hams...Fuzzy needs a .2 microfarad 200 volt dc
      capacitor for an antique radio repair. I could use the outfit in
      Arizona, but they require a $10 minimum, and I don't need anything
      else from them at this time. Oh, a newer one is better. Paper is out
      of the question.

      Visit http://www.hollandarc.org for the latest Holland Amateur Radio Club News, Information and Fellowship!

      Yahoo! Groups Links