Re: [HARC] Constitution...possible edit

  • Don Stephens
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2006
      Pete,

      Thank you for picking out this omission oversight on the editorial mark up. I went back into the notes of our rewrite committee meetings and found we had noted to change that occurrance. I am sorry for the oversight and will make note of that to the membership at the meeting Tuesday.

      Thank you!

      Don KD8DAG

      Peter Venlet <pvenlet@...> wrote:
      Article V, Section 1 currently reads "The Holland Area Radio Club by
      majority...."

      Should this read "The Holland Amateur Radio Club by majority...." so
      that it will be in line with the other edits that have been changed to
      Holland Amateur from Holland Area??

      Just wondering.

      Peter Venlet, N8YEL