Next Super swap Meeting

  • John Hanse
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2006
      I would like to remind all of you that next sat. the 16 of Sept. we will be
      holding a swap commity meating at the Tech and Training center at 11:30 am.
      This is a later time than our normal time, so please make note of it.

      I would invite all that can attend to do so as we are getting close to the
      swap and need to start assinging jobs for the day of the swap.

      John Hanse

      Chairman 2006 great lakeshore super swap

      KC8QDE

      616-836-3737