Post-op update

  • kalobert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hi all,

      Just to keep you all updated: Just returned from the hospital a short
      time ago. Surgery went well on my left hand, but I'll be very limited
      in it use for the next 8 weeks or so. Right now it is bandaged well
      and must be elevated for the next 5-7 days. Sutures come out late next
      week, and clearence for full usage about the time of the swap. Until
      then, the Doc is limiting the usage. I'll do all I can to help when
      needed.
      Thanks to all of you for your support. Guess this means I can play on
      the radio a bit more now!

      Kim Lobert
      N8KAL