Update - HARC - help needed "ART-IN-THE-PARK" event!

  • The Aviator
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      (1) Per my original message below, we are still THREE people short to
      effectively run this event Sat 5th August. If you can help, even for only
      an hour or two, please contact me.

      (2) MANY THANKS to those who have volunteered already. HARC building / Club
      House will be opened up at 05h30 tomorrow (Saturday) from where net control
      will be operated all day on 146.550 simplex.

      (3) We will all meet up at Stadium Parking lot 05h45 for event briefing.
      Drive in from Fairbanks Avenue (the park is just behind HARC's building off
      8th Street). Plenty of free parking will be available on site.

      73's and thanks to everyone,

      KEN ZR5AAD/W8