Former HARC member in town!

  • The Aviator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      For those who may remember him, I just spoke earlier to Rob K0RU (ex W8YRB)
      who is presently in this area for a week.

      Have extended an offer to take him on tour around our new Training Centre /
      Club House Wednesday (5th July) evening 19h00, when he returns to Holland.

      Anyone who would like to come over for coffee and fellowship with Rob would
      be most welcome to stop by 280 East 8th Street. I'm sure he'd be delighted
      to see some HARC members again.

      73's

      KEN ZR5AAD/W8
      HARC Building Manager.