Interesting Ham Radio Forum Site

  • radioboy1950
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      I've been here every so often, and have mostly done a lot of reading.
      There is a general topic area, and a member topic area. I believe you
      just register name, call and so on and you are in. A good adjunct to
      ARRLs site, though they sometimes jump on the ARRLs case, and with
      good reasoning. Please at least check this site out.
      The site is the Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio, and the
      web site is:
      www.spar-hams.org

      There is also a technical topic area as well. National and
      international hams post here. Also a monthly newsletter you can
      download and print (.pdf format)
      de KA8FQS "Fuzzy"