E-mail address for Brian Brethaur, KD8ANU

  • Philip Van Huis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2006
      To Brian, KD8ANU or anyone else on the reflector;

      I have been trying to send a message to Brian and I don't seem to have the right e-mail address for him.

      Brian, if you're out there, please send me your current e-mail address.

      Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY

    • Clifford Cole
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2006
        Try the following: HYPERLINK
        "mailto:bbreath@..."bbreath@...

        Cliff WB8TGP

        _____

        To Brian, KD8ANU or anyone else on the reflector;

        I have been trying to send a message to Brian and I don't seem to have the
        right e-mail address for him.

        Brian, if you're out there, please send me your current e-mail address.

        Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY

        Visit HYPERLINK "http://www.hollandarc.org"http://www.hollandarc.org for the
        latest Holland Amateur Radio Club News, Information and Fellowship!

        HYPERLINK
        "http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and
        +craft+supply&w3=Ham+radio&c=3&s=60&.sig=YqiuyVwjnQFdynnsmMwVWg"Craft hobby

        HYPERLINK
        "http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Craft+hobby&w
        2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Ham+radio&c=3&s=60&.sig=VduRJqNqUo9QkUiTI-knAA"H
        obby and craft supply

        HYPERLINK
        "http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Ham+radio&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+c
        raft+supply&w3=Ham+radio&c=3&s=60&.sig=sl_TRqZTiP_WHSLe6P3ybA"Ham radio

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "HYPERLINK
        "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/k8daa"k8daa" on the web.