Re: mowing

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Hi Jack,

      I'm all for Brett continuing with his efforts with the
      grass cutting. I didn't know if anyone, or who was
      doing the work and thought I'd offer if no one else
      was doing it on a regular bases.
      If he needs a break for vacation or anything, let me
      know and I'll be glad to cover for him.

      73,
      Rick.

      http://mail.yahoo.com