Re: [HARC] Anyone have a 70cm antenna analyzer?

  • John Tiggleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2006
      You check with Ernie? He seems to have about every piece of ham test gear needed.

      Joe Veldhuis <kd8atu@...> wrote: Sometime next month I hope to be able to put my new VHF/UHF antenna
      stack on the roof. However, some of them require tuning, including the
      70cm beam. I know that quite a few of you have analyzers that go up to 2
      meters, so does anyone have one that covers 70 centimeters as well?

      -Joe, KD8ATU

      Visit http://www.hollandarc.org for the latest Holland Amateur Radio Club News, Information and Fellowship!

      Yahoo! Groups Links