12 Feb: HARC TECH CENTER UPDATE.

  • rafaviator
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2006
      Greetings. Just to keep everyone up to date, this past Saturday we had
      a busy weekend with Dave WD8PUO hosting an all morning solder training
      class for people assembling their software radio receiver kits. Thanks
      to those HARC members who came and gave up their time on Saturday to
      coach our students on correct soldering technique.

      Whist the above was taking place, further improvements were carried
      out within our building. These were:-

      (1) Rick N8GGO installed (original having been removed by previous
      occupants), a hallway ceiling light, which was donated by Charley
      N8QEM a while back.

      (2) Kim N8KAL donated and installed (assisted by ZR5AAD) a large pin
      board in radio room. This now has a really nice clear laminated world
      map showing all country call prefixes, donated by Phil KC8QXY.

      Look forward to seeing everyone at Tuesday nights monthly club
      meeting.

      Ken ZR5AAD/W8
      HARC Building manager.