Wanna build a...

  • Peter Venlet
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2006
      I am going to be placing an order for a 40 meter QRP transceiver this
      week sometime. I thought that maybe there may be others interested in
      assembling
      one of these as well. The kit is $35.00 and includes all the needed
      parts...you can see the details here... http://www.qrpkits.com/dc40.html

      If there are otheres interested, let me know. I'll place the order and
      when they come in I'll give you a call and we can "square up" then.

      Peter, N8YEL