Help me compile a list...

  • Peter Venlet
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      Hey everyone,

      I am working on re-doing my my West Michigan Scanned database and I
      would like to enlist your help.
      I will take all the results I get and format them into a spreadsheet or
      some other format, and upon completion
      post it up for the members of the club. I would like to have whatever
      you got , Ottawa, Allegan, Muskegon Kent counties etc.
      Public service, marine, railroads et etc. and if you know what service
      goes with any frequency (i.e. 154.725 = Ottawa County
      Central Dispatch) give me that too.

      I do not want PL's or inputs, just the frequencies you can receive. No
      TX freqs for public service.

      I do not care how many e-mails I get with duplicates...I'll weed those
      out into one, nice easy to use database.

      Thanks for you help. Any results are appreciated.

      Peter, N8YEL