RE: [HARC] Exams

  • Esther Walters
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6 6:17 PM
      Sri jim. I will be in florida on that date.

      Al

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27 8:36 PM
        Hello everyone, just finished with the exams at Allendale School. I am glad
        to report that we have 7 new Tech, 1 new general and one upgrade to Extra.
        In all we gave 25 exams.

        Thanks to Scott AB8JS, Dave WA8RSA, and the boss Greg Caskey N8KUC for a
        great job, we finished at 10:30.

        Next exams are March 11,2006 at Zeeland Hospital, 100 S. Pine, Conference
        Room B, at 9:30.

        Walk-in welcome.