Exams

  • Jim Lamberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
      Exam update

      Exams will be given by the Holland VE team on Saturday March 11, 2006 at
      9:30 at the Zeeland Hospital. Be there at 9:30. Examiners will be Greg
      Caskey N8KUC, Dave Lamer WA8RSA, Scott Hansen AB8JS, and Bill King K8WLK.

      Exams will also be given by the Holland VE team on Monday Feb 27, Allendale
      High School, room 308 at 7 pm. Examiners will be Scott AB8JS, Dave WA8RSA,
      Greg N8KUC, and Jim KC8KE.

      Both exams are open to any one wanting to take the exams is welcome. The
      following items are required for testing,

      A. a picture ID

      B. A copy of your current license (if any) This must be sent in with your
      paperwork.

      C. A copy of any CSCE (certificate Completion of Examination). This copy
      must also be sent in with your paperwork.

      D. A calculator ( if you need one) and 2 pencils.

      E. There is a $14.00 charge for taking the exam, please try and have the
      cash.

      Any question please e-mail me at KC8KE@... or phone me at 396-1431.

      Thanks to the team for the work they are doing.

      Jim KC8KE
    • Esther Walters
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
        Sri jim. I will be in florida on that date.

        Al

[...]

        Visit http://www.hollandarc.org for the latest Holland Amateur Radio Club
        News, Information and Fellowship!

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Jim Lamberts
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2006
          Hello everyone, just finished with the exams at Allendale School. I am glad
          to report that we have 7 new Tech, 1 new general and one upgrade to Extra.
          In all we gave 25 exams.

          Thanks to Scott AB8JS, Dave WA8RSA, and the boss Greg Caskey N8KUC for a
          great job, we finished at 10:30.

          Next exams are March 11,2006 at Zeeland Hospital, 100 S. Pine, Conference
          Room B, at 9:30.

          Walk-in welcome.