HARC’S 1st MINI SWAP - REPORT BACK.

  • rafaviator
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 9:50 AM
      Saturday February 4th saw HARC host it's first ever mini swap at our
      new building on 280 East 8th Street. For those who could not make it
      you missed a really great day. There were many good bargains to be
      had, refreshments and food. Joe Veldhuis KD8ATU walked off with the
      50/50 draw cash prize.

      Was pleasing to see so many radio amateurs and visitors stop by, many
      of whom we had not seen or heard from in years.

      Thanks to all HARC members who worked hard and put in long hours to
      make this such a successful event.

      Next monthly mini swap will be first weekend in March. Make a note of
      it on your calendar now. More information will follow soon.

      73's and 88's,

      KEN ZR5AAD/W8
      HARC Building Manager.