Re: [HARC] Equipment For Sale

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
      I also have one of these that I am planning to bring to the swap. If you
      get two of them (must be the same model), you can run one of them in in
      'client' mode, which allows you to connect a device (computer, game
      console, printer, hub/switch, etc) to it, and the AP will then connect
      to the other one (running in normal AP mode) like a normal wireless
      adapter, forming a wireless bridge. Or, if you don't have any laptops,
      PDA's or anything of that nature, you can run both of them in "bridge"
      mode which accomplishes the same thing but doesn't allow normal wireless
      clients to connect.

      Something to keep in mind anyway.
      -Joe, KD8ATU