Mini Swap

  • The Aviator
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dear Laryn,

      Hope this e-mail finds you keeping well.

      Just wondering if if it's possible you could put up a voice message on our
      new Repeater Voice Announcer about the upcoming first HARC mini-swap. Full
      details I sent to Pete N9SSA and he has posted them up on HARC's web site
      tonight, so grab what ever info you deem appropriate off that (main page).
      The more we can spread the word via any means, the better.

      Thanks Laryn!

      All the best,

      KEN
      PS: Look around your place and see if you have anything you'd like to bring
      along to sell (tables are free).
    • Peter Venlet
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2007
        I hear there were some 2 meter mobil rigs at the mini swap this saturday past. Who had 'em? What kind were they? Are they still available and how much are they? Reply to me directly at my e-mail address below instead of through the reflector.

        Peter Venlet,N8YEL
        pvenlet@...
        616-566-1947