Mini Swap

  • The Aviator
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2006
      Dear Laryn,

      Hope this e-mail finds you keeping well.

      Just wondering if if it's possible you could put up a voice message on our
      new Repeater Voice Announcer about the upcoming first HARC mini-swap. Full
      details I sent to Pete N9SSA and he has posted them up on HARC's web site
      tonight, so grab what ever info you deem appropriate off that (main page).
      The more we can spread the word via any means, the better.

      Thanks Laryn!

      All the best,

      KEN
      PS: Look around your place and see if you have anything you'd like to bring
      along to sell (tables are free).
    • Laryn Lohman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2006
        Hope this e-mail finds you keeping well.

        Just wondering if if it's possible you could put up a voice message on our
        new Repeater Voice Announcer about the upcoming first HARC mini-swap. Full
        details I sent to Pete N9SSA and he has posted them up on HARC's web site
        tonight, so grab what ever info you deem appropriate off that (main page).
        The more we can spread the word via any means, the better.

        Thanks Laryn!

        All the best,

        KEN
        PS: Look around your place and see if you have anything you'd like to bring
        along to sell (tables are free).

        OK Ken, I'll put a message up. I plan on being there too, trying to
        sell/shove some junque.

        Laryn K8TVZ
      • The Aviator

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7 8:18 AM
            I hear there were some 2 meter mobil rigs at the mini swap this saturday past. Who had 'em? What kind were they? Are they still available and how much are they? Reply to me directly at my e-mail address below instead of through the reflector.

            Peter Venlet,N8YEL
            pvenlet@...
            616-566-1947