Pete's QRP Challenge results

  • Pete Hoffswell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2001
      Hey Hey!

      Needless to say, some of us had some good fun in Pete's QRP Challenge
      2001! Our winner sneaked in at the end of the contest to make a qso
      with Santa Catalina island in southern Brazil. At 500 milliwatts,
      that's 9580 miles per watt!

      Congrats to Dave, WD8PUO, for a great contact!

      Everybody that submitted log entries to me did over a thousand miles
      per watt! That's all you need to earn a special award from QRPARCI,
      QRP Amateur radio club international.

      Full results at:

      http://www.qsl.net/n9ssa/qrpchallenge.html

      So, great job, everyone, and thanks for playing. I look forward to
      doing it all over again next year.

      73 es 72 -

      Pete N9SSA/QRP