Re: [HARC] Annual banquet change

  • Philip Van Huis
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      OOPS;

      That should be Thursday, November, 10, 2005

      Phil, KC8QXY

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005
        Please clarify--there's no mention that I've seen about RSVP, do we just
        show up???

        Laryn K8TVZ

        That should be Thursday, November, 10, 2005

        Phil, KC8QXY

        > Which one, Phil? This contadicts itself.
        > Ernie, W8EL
        >
        > Philip Van Huis <pjvanhuis@...> wrote:
        > To all HARC members and friends;
        >
        > We have had to make a slight change to the banquet schedule for this
        year.

        > The banquet was originally scheduled for Tuesday, November 8. I has been
        > changed to Thursday, November 10.
        >
        > All the other information remains the same. But, just for a reminder, for
        > those that might need it:
        >
        > The annual HARC banquet will be Thursday, November 8, 2005.
        >
        > Time: 6:00 PM
        >
        > Place: Super King Buffet; 10500 Chicago Drive, Zeeland, MI.
        >
        > Cost: $10.00 per person (which includes the sales tax and the tip for the
        > group)
        >
        > We hope that this change of date does not interfere to much with your
        > schedules and that we will still see a lot of people there.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY
        > Secretary

        > Visit http://www.hollandarc.org for the latest Holland Amateur Radio Club
        > News, Information and Fellowship!
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Visit http://www.hollandarc.org for the latest Holland Amateur Radio Club
        > News, Information and Fellowship!
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Philip Van Huis
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2005
          YES! Just show up. I will collect money from each person as they come in.
          The restaurant wants to get paid in one lump sum. We did it this way last
          year and it worked quite well.

          Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY