New ham in the family

  • Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2005
      Just to let you know that my XYL, Jeanette, is now KD8CHS.

      She is still mike shy (and at present out of the house). Be nice to her
      when you hear her on.

      73

      Alan NV8A
    • John Wehmer (WB9JSR)
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2005
        congratsulations and hope she is active on the repeaters

        Just to let you know that my XYL, Jeanette, is now KD8CHS.

        She is still mike shy (and at present out of the house). Be nice to her
        when you hear her on.

        73

        Alan NV8A

        Visit http://www.hollandarc.org for the latest Holland Amateur Radio Club
        News, Information and Fellowship!

        Service.

      • Philip Van Huis
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2005
          Congratulations Jeanette! Welcome to the world of amateur radio.

          Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY

          > Just to let you know that my XYL, Jeanette, is now KD8CHS.
          >
          > She is still mike shy (and at present out of the house). Be nice to her
          > when you hear her on.
          >
          > 73
          >
          > Alan NV8A
          >

          > Visit http://www.hollandarc.org for the latest Holland Amateur Radio Club
          > News, Information and Fellowship!
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • John Hanse
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2011
            Just a not to all in the area my uncle Amndsen had passed his tech license test in the SF bay area. He will be a 6 call and will be moving back to the area later. So if you happen oh here him on the air, he probably using his nephews station.

            John Hanse
            Sent from my iPhone