Upcoming Activities

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2001
      With the Tulip Time festivities just around the
      corner, I know you want to have to think about one
      more thing, but we have some important events coming
      up that will require Ham Radio participation.

      May 22: Haven Park exercise in Zeeland at 7:00 pm.

      June 9 & 10: MS-150, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm each day.

      June 16: Lake Macatawa Triathalon, 6:00 am to 1:00 pm

      Note that the ending times are approximate and depend
      on weather conditions and participant conditioning.

      If you can help with any of these activities, please
      contact Jim Tanis, KC8GDH at 616-895-4327, or via
      e-mail at jtanis@...

      Please note that the MS-150 requires the use of both
      the Holland and the Grand Haven repeaters for full
      course coverage. All efforts are made to limit the
      amount of time each repeater is in use, and everyones
      patience is greatly appreciated during this very
      important public service event.
      The Lake Mac Triathalon will utilize the Holland
      Repeater.
      If there are any concerns or problems with these
      activities working on either of the repeaters, please
      let Jim know.

      Thank You,
      Rick, N8GGO.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/