HARC - Friday October 21st Super Swap set-up details.

  • rafaviator
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2005
      For those who are able to assist, we will be arriving at West Ottawa
      High School South Campus off 152nd street (formerly named Harbor
      Lights Middle School) at 10h00 Friday morning, to begin event setup.
      There is a lot to be done before vendors arrive later.

      At 13h00 (1pm) our truck will arrive with delivery of tables. Prior to
      their arrival we need to have all tarps on gym floor plus many other
      tasks accomplished. Therefore, besides those already signed up, anyone
      else who can come over midday to help lend a hand would be much
      appreciated.

      Thanks very much for your support.

      KEN ZR5AAD/W8
      PS: A free light meal will be served to all volunteers at 18h00!