Ham Radio on TV tonight at 11PM

  • Tom VanderMel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      Thanks to Jeff for putting this all together. Tom

      Just a huge note:

      Tonight some of our leadership staff met with Jam Sardar from woodtv and did an interview at the RED X chapter house in Grand Rapids. They demo'ed what H&W traffic would look like coming in to a station and how it sounded over the air.

      I would like to thank Philip W8IPN, Kim K8KDK, Joe WD8USA and Marc W0WCH for making this possible and doing this for amatuer radio.

      I have been told they should be showing this tonight at 11:00 PM on woodtv

      Jeff

      This message has been prepared on resources owned by Kent County Radio
      Amateur Civil Emergency Service. It is subject to the Acceptable Use Policy
      and Procedures of KCRACES.

      EC/RO Jeff Nawrot N8JSN
      Kent County RACES/ARPSC | office 616-632-6263 | www.kcraces.org
      Nextel: 616-889-7101 | Direct Connect: 130*35*44386 |
      Pager: 616-564-1441 | Skype user name: n8jsnlaptop |

      ---------- All content from me is considered confidential ---------------------

      --- The Right Decision is not always the easy one ---

    • Joe Veldhuis
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
        I recorded it in case anyone missed it, or just wants to see it again:

        http://www.electroblog.com:8090/~electrode/woodtv_nts.avi

        22MB AVI, WMV8 video/MP3 audio, should play in just about anything.

        -Joe, KD8ATU
      • lists@n8jsn.org
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
          Joe, a smaller version is available at
          http://files.triton.net/dbuffing/tv8_-_ham_radio_8-31-05.wmv

          If you want save it to your server as were not sure how much traffic it will handle..

          I recorded it in case anyone missed it, or just wants to see it again:

          http://www.electroblog.com:8090/~electrode/woodtv_nts.avi

          22MB AVI, WMV8 video/MP3 audio, should play in just about anything.

          -Joe, KD8ATU

          Visit http://www.hollandarc.org for the latest Holland Amateur Radio Club News, Information and Fellowship!

          Yahoo! Groups Links