Re: k8daa list server

  • Pete (N9SSA)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2000
      Hi Steve.

      Listbot got swallowed up by microsoft, egroups goes to Yahoo.

      I actually trust and like yahoo more!

      I think we have a number of hams that would find the chat room and file
      sharing to be great.

      I think we should probably do it. Maybe I'll do it on Monday?

      N9SSA - Pete Hoffswell
      Holland, MI - EN62wt - 42.79N 86.15W
      n9ssa@... http://www.qsl.net/n9ssa
      QRP-L #2109
    • Pete Hoffswell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2001
        Well, it's a new year.

        Think it is time for a change to a new message base at egroups?

        Sure works better than listbot.... That and is web enabled as well.