RE: [HARC] HAM licensing class

  • Michael Koetje
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
      Hi Ed,

      I have never heard of any such class. How extensive of a ham radio
      background does this person have. I suppose I could put something of the
      sort together. However, I would by no means guarantee a passing score on the
      test. Three days isn't very much time at all. If you find out anymore
      information please let me know. I will gladly help out with what ever I can.
      Talk to you soon.

      Mike Koetje

      N8XPQ

      _____