AirFair

  • John Wehmer (WB9JSR)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21 6:54 PM
      Is anyone from the Holland/Zeeland area going to help out at the
      Muskegon Air Fair this weekend?

      John WB9JSR

      _____

      It has removed 256 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/Product_Info.asp?> for free
      now!

    • Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21 7:18 PM
        I'm hoping to go Sat. and Sun. afternoon. My son, Jonathan KC8ZCO, may
        come with me Sunday.

        Alan NV8A

        On 07/21/05 09:54 pm John Wehmer (WB9JSR) tossed the following
        ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: