ATV Help

  • Brian Brethauer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      I was just talking to my balloon guy out in Washington.  He has told me that I really should get either a ATV Down converter or a preamp for the Balloon, due to signal loss of the moving balloon.  I have been testing the camera and transmitter out, and have not had any problem, but I would rather be safe than sorry.  Does anyone know where I can get a pre amp and or a down converter to borrow.  I do not have time or money to purchase at this point in the game.

      Brian
      KC8NPH