Balloon Launch

  • Brian Brethauer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2001
      Just wanted to remind you that we are scheduled to launch a balloon this weekend.

            Only thing that is holding us up is the GPS interface to the radio.  Pete and Ernie are working on that.  If they get it to work or I deciede to fly the back up we are a go.  You will know by Thursday!

      If it is a GO we will need people who want to chase balloons.  The real fun of this is if you can set up a chase car that can recieve APRS to a laptop.

      Also could use some help with ground station and 10 meter net.

      More Tomorrow!

      Brian
      KC8NPH
    • Brian Brethauer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2001
        It still looks like a go for Saturday.  I have only heard back from a few people.  We could still use more help..

        If you can help in anyway on Saturday please let me know!

        Brian
        KC8NPH