2005 Training Schedule - EOC

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      For All EOC Staff, OCEC, ARES/RACES, and WMSAR
      members:

      DATE: January 12, 2005

      TO: Ottawa County EOC Staff

      FROM: William W. Smith, PEM, Ottawa County Emergency
      Management Director

      SUBJECT: 2005 Training Schedule

      Training will be scheduled at the County EOC, unless
      listed otherwise on the 3rd Thursday each month at
      7:00 PM. If you desire other topics, please advise
      this office and attempts will be made to meet your
      needs. We will attempt to develop an annual rotation
      of topic, so we all keep up to date.

      DATE
      TOPIC
      LOCATION
      INSTRUCTOR

      1/20/05
      ICS/Interface
      Fillmore EOC Training Room
      Bill Smith

      2/17/05
      Winter Vacation, tied up with Robinson Flood and
      Grants
      Fillmore EOC Training Room
      Bill Smith

      3/17/05
      Communications, OCCDA Update & Packet Radio
      Fillmore EOC Training Room
      Director Rich Troshak, OCCDA

      4/21/05
      Annual Skywarn Training
      Zeeland High School East, DeWitt Auditorium
      Mike Heathfield/Bob Dukesherer, NWS

      5/19/05
      Traffic Direction/Control Training
      Fillmore EOC Training Room
      Sgt. Steve Austin

      6/16/05
      Haz-Mat Awareness Refresher
      Fillmore EOC Training Room
      Bill Smith

      7/21/05
      Summer Vacation
      No Training

      8/18/05
      Summer Vacation
      No Training

      9/15/05
      Crime Scene Preservation Fillmore EOC Training Room
      Lt. Steve Crumb & Det. Jim Brack

      10/20/05
      First-Aid Fillmore EOC Training Room
      Lt. Lee Hoeksema