Next club meeting

  • Phil Van Huis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
      To all HARC members and friends;

      Our next club meeting will be next Tuesday evening, 8 March 2005, at 7:15 PM (1915 hrs).

      The meeting will take place at the Zeeland Community Hospital in Conference Room ?? (Note: I still need to get a confirmation on what room from ZCH)

      The speaker for the evening will tell us about new cell phone technology.

      Also, our President, Ken Groom, also has a very important matter to talk with us about and he very much needs the input of as many members as we can get. So come to this meeting. We need YOUR input tonight.

      See you all Tuesday.

      73,

      Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY
      Secretary

    • Philip Van Huis
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
        To all HARC members and friends;

        This is to warn you that we will have another club meeting this coming Tuesday, 9 Aug 2005, at the Zeeland Hospital, conference room 'C'. The meeting will commence at 7:15 PM (1915 hrs).

        We would like to have as many members as possible at the meeting since we have a couple important items to discuss. First, we would like to update you on the upcoming Super Swap and get some ideas from you. Second, there is a question that regards the HARC repeater, which Ken will explain and we will need a vote from the members.

        After the business meeting, we will have a demo-talk about three different antennas from three different club members. Two of the antennas are portable units and the third is something unique that was used successfully at our field day gathering. This should prove to be of interest to everyone.

        Hope to see you all there.

        73,

        Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY
        Secretary