For Sale: IC-718

  • Tim TenClay
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Greetings Friends,

      Although I'm keeping my 2m, financial situation and time constraints
      are leading me to put up my (practically brand new) HF rig. I have
      had it for a couple of years but it has not been used (literally!)
      more than two or three times. It is is perfect condition (although
      I'm selling it "as is.") Comes with the original pamphlet,
      schematics, instruction manual and box. I bought a power supply to
      go with it (used) and will throw that in as well. Since I'm a
      little out of the way, I will also drop it off (preferably during
      the day) any where in the Holland/Zeeland area.

      It is an IC-718. 180-10m.

      You can check it out on Icom's site at:
      http://www.icomamerica.com/products/amateur/718/

      Retail runs around $740. I have found one on the internet for just
      under $600. I would like to get $500 for it (and the power supply.)

      This really is a great rig - I'm sure you'll love it!

      Let me know if you're interested at: teejtc@...

      Grace and Peace,
      Tim TenClay
      KB0IPG