Next HARC meeting

  • Phil Van Huis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
      To all HARC members and interested others;

      Our first meeting for the new year will be this coming Tuesday, 11 January 2005. We will be meeting at the Zeeland Community Hospital, as wee have for the last couple of years. We will be in conference room "C" and we will start the meeting at 7:15 PM (1915 hrs.).

      For our first meeting we would like to have an open discussion amongst the members about what kind of programs we would like to have for the coming year. We would like to encourage all of our members and friends to attend this meeting since your input would be greatly appreciated. If you haven't been coming to the meetings because the topics didn't interest you; now is the time to let us know what you would like to see or hear about. All ideas are welcome.

      As usual, we will be having our 50/50 drawing which is always a lot of fun. After the discussion we will have a short presentation from our president, Ken Groom, on listening to the short wave bands for pirate radio stations. I'm sure that this will prove to be very interesting.

      Once again we hope to see a whole bunch of you at the meeting. See ya'll on Tuesday!

      Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY
      Secretary