Snow Fall Net tonight (thurs) 6pm 145.27/r

  • Jeff's Lists
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      For those counties able to make it in we will have a snow fall net on the
      LARC repeater 145.27/r at 6pm tonight. Please check in.

      -------------------
      This message has been prepared on resources owned by Kent County Radio
      Amateur Civil Emergency Service. It is subject to the Acceptable Use Policy
      and Procedures of KCRACES.
      -------------------

      DRO Jeff Nawrot N8JSN
      Kent County RACES