old tubes

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      Greetings to all,

      An acquaintance of mine (Janet) has a box of old tubes. She found them in a closet at her father's home and now wants to get rid of them. She, nor I, have any idea of their value. If you are interested in a fair deal, you may contact her at the following e-mail address.

      jjlbd@...

      If she doesn't get rid of them before November 6, I probably will take them to the swap.

      Ed, KF8EV