HARC Logo?

  • Pete Hoffswell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2004
      Hello!

      Believe it or not, the web master doesn't have a hi-rez version of the
      club logo.

      We have a vendor that would like a copy, to use on a badge sample.

      Does anyone have a digital high resolution version of the HARC logo
      they can send me?

      THANKS!
    • johnhanse@mac.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2004
        Peat I got a sample to the vendor this weekend, dave sent me one. so
        unless that one is not good enough let me know
        Kc8qde
        On Oct 27, 2004, at 8:27 AM, Pete Hoffswell wrote:

        Hello!

        Believe it or not, the web master doesn't have a hi-rez version of the
        club logo.

        We have a vendor that would like a copy, to use on a badge sample.

        Does anyone have a digital high resolution version of the HARC logo
        they can send me?

        THANKS!

        Visit the newly designed http://www.hollandarc.org for the latest
        Holland Amateur Radio Club News, Information and Fellowship!

        Yahoo! Groups Links