2004 HAM OF THE YEAR AWARD

  • rafaviator
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2004
      2004 HAM OF THE YEAR AWARD

      Once again we have come to that point in time where your committee
      seeks input from all our members as to which individual they feel,
      should be recognized for their commitment plus dedication to amateur
      radio.

      Dave Lamer WA8RSA and Jim Lamberts KC8KE comprise the selection
      committee, so I would ask you to please direct your choice or nominee
      directly to either one, on or before November 6th 2004.

      Thanks to everybody in advance for your comments.

      73's and 88's,

      KEN ZR5AAD/W8
      HARC President.