RE: [HARC] WEAVER'S WORDS -- WATCH OUT FOR GOBLINS

  • Laryn Lohman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2004
      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "Tom VanderMel" <kb8vee@...>
      To: <k8daa@yahoogroups.com>
      CC: "Muskegon ARES Group" <MCARES@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [HARC] WEAVER'S WORDS -- WATCH OUT FOR GOBLINS
      Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:43:12 -0400

      Tom (or anyone else that knows) far be it for me to be totally up on what is
      happening at the Convention and on what days things are happening, but I
      notice below that there is the hamfest on Sunday the 7th. Is this correct?
      If so, just ignore this note and have a good day. Anyway, just wanted to
      make sure that correct information is out there... 73 Laryn K8TVZ

    • johnhanse@mac.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2004
        not correct, Nov. 5 is banquet and Nov. 6 is the swap.

        john
      • Laryn Lohman
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2004
          not correct, Nov. 5 is banquet and Nov. 6 is the swap.

          john

          That's what I thought. There apparently is some bad information out there
          somewhere......

          Laryn K8TVZ