Thank you

  • Charles Gregory
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
      I just wanted to say thank you for the get well card and all of the prayers in a time like this.Just to let all
      know that I am home and getting better day by day.I am hoping to make the club meeting but will have
      to see what will happen.I sure will miss not making the swap this year.Again thanks so much for the
      prayers and kind words.

      Thanks Much
      God Bless
      Charley N8QEM

    • Jtlr.fischer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2010
        Thank you to everybody that helped with the 2010 coast guard parade and fireworks as always everybody a great job we had a few medicals the were handled perfectly and everything went very smooth hope to see you all next year when health and safety will be more like tulip time with the red cross untill next year thank you all and 73 from kc8uny & kb8odb

        Sent from my iPod
      • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2012
          From the north ottawa arc thank you to all the holland arc members and muskegon arc members that helped with the coast guard parade and parade line up and the fireworks we had over 20 people that came and helped out and to jeff kb8qap and ross and jon bok n8wvn watching the radar thank you for everything you did  john fischer vice president noarc kc8uny