HARC Meeting reminder.

  • rafaviator
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2004
      To all HARC members;

      The next meeting for the HARC will be;-

      DATE : Tuesday, 19 Oct 2004,

      VENUE : Zeeland Community Hospital, Conference room "A".

      TIME : The meeting will start at our usual time of 7:15 PM.

      AGENDA : With upcoming HARC / ARRL convention shortly we have much to
      discuss.

      GUEST SPEAKER FROM LONDON : Mr. Scott Hather of the United Kingdom,
      who is visiting ZR5AAD for a few days, will be speaking on his world
      famous satellite tracking software, Satscape. A multi media
      presentation is planned. This should prove to be a very interesting
      program.Vistors are most welcome.

      I look forward to seeing everyone there.

      KEN ZR5AAD/W8
      HARC President.