CANCELLATION OF MONTHLY TRAINING

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2004
      EOC County Wide Volunteers:

      I have received a request to cancel our Monthly
      training, this Thursday 10/21/04, at 7:00 PM. and it
      is cancelled.

      A large number of you will be attending a Special
      Meeting at the Holiday Inn in Holland at 7:00 PM where
      a guess Speaker from Florida (Mike Martin) will be
      discussing Radio Frequency Interference. A local
      Utility Company has brought Mike to the area and he's
      willing to share with the Amateurs in the area.

      We'll move the ICS Interface to one of the sessions
      during 2005.

      Thanks for your understanding.

      Smitty

      http://vote.yahoo.com