Next HARC meeting

  • Phil Van Huis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2004
      To all HARC members;

      The next meeting for the HARC will be next Tuesday, 19 Oct 2004, at the Zeeland Community Hospital, Conference room "A". The meeting will start at our usual time of 7:15 PM. Previously, we were going to have our meeting in the cafeteria, but a conference room opened up for us.

      We will be looking at a new (?) software package, used to track satellites. This software was developed by Mr. Scott Hather of the United Kingdom, who is visiting Ken for a few days. This should prove to be a very interesting program.

      Hope to see you all there.

      Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY
      Secretary

    • Phil Van Huis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        To all HARC members and interested others;

        Our first meeting for the new year will be this coming Tuesday, 11 January 2005. We will be meeting at the Zeeland Community Hospital, as wee have for the last couple of years. We will be in conference room "C" and we will start the meeting at 7:15 PM (1915 hrs.).

        For our first meeting we would like to have an open discussion amongst the members about what kind of programs we would like to have for the coming year. We would like to encourage all of our members and friends to attend this meeting since your input would be greatly appreciated. If you haven't been coming to the meetings because the topics didn't interest you; now is the time to let us know what you would like to see or hear about. All ideas are welcome.

        As usual, we will be having our 50/50 drawing which is always a lot of fun. After the discussion we will have a short presentation from our president, Ken Groom, on listening to the short wave bands for pirate radio stations. I'm sure that this will prove to be very interesting.

        Once again we hope to see a whole bunch of you at the meeting. See ya'll on Tuesday!

        Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY
        Secretary