Charlie N8QEM

  • n8jmy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2004
      Just a quick note about Charlie, I talked to Judy this evening and
      Charlie had multiple By-pass surgery done on Monday and is
      recovering. He is out of ICU and she hopes he will get to come home
      this weekend if everything goes good. So Keep him and his family in
      your prayers. Dave N8JMY
    • Peter C. Venlet
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2004
        Dave,

        Thanks for the note about Charlie. While I have not been very active
        as of late on the radio I really appreciate being kept up to date
        of the activities of the club and the well being of its members.

        I will be certain to get of a card and maybe some flowers to N8QEM
        tomorrow.

        Peter Venlet, AC8PV