Super Swap

  • Josh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hey guys I was wondering at the super swap wil they have testing
      there and if they do do you have to pre-register. Also do you have
      to get tickets in advanced or can you get them at the door.
      Thanks,
      Josh Hudsonville, Mi
    • John Hanse
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
        As many of you know the HARC Super Swap is fast approaching. this
        year we are in need of all the volunteers we can get to make this
        swap great. What we are looking for is some workers to help us out,
        what we expect from you is about an hour to an hour and a half of
        your time and for this you will receive one admission ticket to the
        event. the jobs that we need filled is Setup on friday night, tear
        down on sat. afternoon and ticket takers and door security.

        Please email me direct or call me and leave your information if you
        can help out.

        John Hanse KC8QDE
        johnhanse@...
        616-836-3737