FW: QST! QST! QST! GRAND RAPIDS, MI HAMFEST!

  • Dave Lamer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2001

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Tom VanderMel [mailto:kb8vee@...]
      Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 5:17 PM
      To: All Ham List
      Subject: QST! QST! QST! GRAND RAPIDS, MI HAMFEST!

      GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN HAMFEST!

      Independent Repeater Association, Inc. Annual Hamfestival

      West Michigan's Largest Hamfest & Computer Fair

      Saturday, June 2, 2001 _ 8 A.M. until it's over!

      Huge indoor facilities at the Hudsonville Fairgrounds. Located 6-miles west of Grand Rapids, two miles north of I-196 exit 62. Friday night setup, camping available with showers and electricity.

      Tickets are $5, Tables are $8, Trunk Spaces are $6, Camping is $10.

      Famous "Roadkill-Chili" potluck supper on Friday at 7:30 P.M. Bring a dish to pass and your musical instrument. Join in the fun!

      Convenient motels nearby at Exit 62.

      Four major prizes plus dozens more!

      Dealers and forums on "Alternative Energy Concepts" for hams.

      Michigan/Florida hams meet at 9 A.M. in the café.

      VE amateur exams - 10:30 A.M. start.

      Michigan Area Repeater Council quarterly meeting at 1 P.M.

      Talk-in on the 147.16 link system.

      Make your reservations and bring your stuff! Bring a friend!

      For info write to: The I.R.A., 562 92nd Street SE, Byron Center, MI 49315 Call Kathy for reservations at (616) 698-6627 after 4 P.M. (E.D.S.T.) or you can make reservations directly on the IRA web at www.w8hvg.org Check it out! E-mail to ira@...