The new www.hollandarc.org site nears completion

  • Pete Hoffswell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Good day to you!

      The *new* HARC website is nearing completion! Very soon, we will
      bring the site live.

      The new site will play host to all the regular information our
      www.hollandarc.org has had in the past, as well as much added
      functionality:

      Forums
      News Articles
      Private messaging
      "blogging"
      Web Links

      ... and MUCH more!

      Special attention has been taken to make sure that the new site
      protects member privacy, through the optional hiding of email
      addresses and other personal information.

      The Fourm area gives much greater control over our current
      YahooGroups email list as well. The new messaging system allows us
      to have separate forums for special intrests (such as for
      sale/wanted and the SuperSwap) and private areas for Officer or team
      communications.

      So stay tuned to your email for an announcement very soon about the
      new http://www.hollandarc.org !!

      Cheers -

      Pete
      Webmaster, hollandarc.org